Become A Member
HCF CATCH membership is divided into two broad categories, member and subscriber. Unlike most organisations, our categories are not based on company size, but on the level of service that we can offer.
HCF CATCH membership
This level of membership is appropriate for manufacturers and producers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, process, energy and renewable sectors. Also included in this category are local authorities and universities.
What do I get as a member?
In addition to the benefits of subscribers, members are entitled to attend HCF’s industry led network groups. HCF CATCH runs 9 industry led network groups covering areas such as skills, safety and the environment. These groups meet regularly to hear presentations from leading experts, discuss current issues and share best practice.
For further information on becoming an HCF CATCH member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01469 552 840.
HCF CATCH subscription
Subscribing to HCF CATCH is FREE. This level of membership is appropriate for supply chain companies that have links with the Humber region. Subscribers are typically drawn from the engineering, construction, maintenance, technology and professional services sectors.
What do I get as an HCF CATCH subscriber?
Get informed – keep up to date with the latest industry news and developments through:
- the HCF CATCH website
- copies of our e- newsletter and other publications sent straight to you
- invitations to events & courses (both free to attend and fee paying)
Get connected – have the opportunity to develop and nurture important business links through networking opportunities at HCF CATCH run events and conferences.
Get known – build your organisations regional and national profile with:
- the opportunity to promote your organisation’s activities through the HCF CATCH website and publications including BIG Book of the Humber Directory
- the opportunity to submit editorial (free of charge) for the HCF CATCH website
- other marketing opportunities including website, publications, events and the annual dinner
For more information about becoming a subscriber please contact Katie Hedges for the latest information sheet by emailing email@example.com or Download a registration form.
Visit our member’s network forums