Real industry facilities, real industry training, without real industry risks
Tel: 01469 552828 Email: email@example.com
The course aims to provide candidates with theoretical training to enable candidates to demonstrate a good level of asbestos awareness in order to protect themselves and those around them from exposure to asbestos.
The course is aimed at anyone who is likely to disturb asbestos fabric whilst carrying out their daily tasks or may have influence on how work is carried out.
• General Maintenance Staff
• Gas fitters
• Painters and decorators
• Demolition workers
• Construction workers
• Heating and ventilation engineers
• Telecommunications engineers
• Fire and burglar alarm installers
• Computer installers
• Shop fitters
• Building conveyors
• Anybody else involved in the planning and development of the construction industry
The course we provide includes:
• An introduction to asbestos
• Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
• Asbestos usage in buildings
• Asbestos Health Risks
• Video – ‘Mesothelioma’
• An introduction to asbestos essentials
• Practical advice for planning works
• Question and answer session
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to identify common asbestos products and be aware of their possible presence in buildings. Know how to deal with the identification of asbestos or damaged asbestos products. Carry out their works safely in areas where asbestos has been identified.
A certificate is provided for all candidates who pass a multiple choice test at the end of the course.
The course lasts half a day and will be held at HCF CATCH, Stallingborough.
Course Duration: 4.5 hours
Price: Contact Us
Dates for 2017